Sunday, July 09, 2017

FOCKE-WULF 190 - s/t EP 1992

The Focke-Wulf 190 was a German fighter plane of World War II and this band from Detroit (I guess and why they chose this name remains their secret) hit with their only four track a real gem out, released on Force Majeure Records. I bought this record pretty cheap on a local record fair which I have often visited with Katja and we both were really thrilled when we hear the songs. I would describe their sound as damn good '77 style but don't wanna say KBD but it's so close, a real surprise. There is a info-sheet inside but it says nothing about the band and when you google them you'll find nothing. So another true lost undiscovered gem in the whole wide punk ocean and believe me, they kick ass and have the power to melt every ice cream. Sometimes just a blast is hiding somewhere and waiting to be discovered.


No comments:

Post a Comment