Thursday, January 11, 2018

V/A - Killed By Death #17 1997

The first compilation in 2018 and how can I start better as with Volume 17 of this unknown series? Yeah, this number is dedicated to rare early American Punk from 1977-1979 and I must confess, ca. 52,17% are not bad while the rest is a bit lame and I would not have select them but I don't want complain, we can be grateful that there are detectives who bring us such treasures closer. 700 copies exist and did you know that discogs blocked the sale on some? Weird, isn't it? Seen this way, the records become even more rare. Well, now we have sixteen classics from the good old days of 7Inches that were important at some point.

1.Eye Ball - THE MAD
2.Padded Cell - MENTALLY ILL
3.Suicide - SHIRKERS
4.X-Road - MAX LOAD
5.Hardcore - THE NORMALS
6.Annette - VICTIMS
7.I Do I Do - THE MAIDS
8.I Am A Reactor - THE REACTORS
9.I'm A Mutant - COUNT VERTIGO
10.Angel Of Madness - DESTRY HAMPTON & THE WOLVES FROM HELL
11.Cannibal Him - CHAIN GANG
12.Run Run Run - STIMULATORS
13.Pop Gun - MARY MONDAY
14.Get Outta My Way - VORES
15.I Wanna Be Spoiled - SHOCK
16.Good Filthy Fun - ACTIVE DOG


No comments:

Post a Comment